We look forward to meeting you at your first visit to our office. During this time we will help you get acquainted with our office and meet our team. After getting to know you, your first appointment will consist of an initial examination by one of our doctors and a discussion of the diagnoses and potential treatment options.
During your first visit we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask as many questions as you have.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or in the future?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent or baby teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
- What are my payment options?
After we have evaluated your photos and xrays, we will conduct a treatment consultation to explain all aspects of your orthodontic treatment in detail. We will discuss our treatment goals, expected results and financial arrangements.
We beleive that the best orthodontic care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about our recommendations. Working together we can achieve a true partnership with one common goal - helping you achieve a beautiful, healthy and confident smile!