We are a different type of orthodontic practice. Our unparalelled personalized customer service has earned us the loyalty and trust of our patients and colleagues. We get to know our patients on a personal level and you will be addressed by name when you come to your appointments. The environment in our office is calm and welcoming. Our doctors and team enjoy getting to know each patient and their families and love creating relationships that last multiple generations.
Here's What Sets Us Apart
- We have been creating amazing smiles in Rhode Island for over 50 years and we are one of the longest-running orthodontic practices in the state. We have been successful because of the relationships we have established with our patients, their families and our colleagues.
- We have been selected by our peers as one of Rhode Island's "Top Dentists" for 15 years in a row.
- We have been a top-3 finalist for the Providence Journal Reader's Choice award for the past 5 years.
- We are a private practice owned and operated by our father-and-son team. We are not an impersonal corporate-run treatment center.
- There are no assembly lines here. Our patients see Dr. Pezza at every appointment and are never rushed out the door. We allow plenty of time for questions or conversation.
- There is not one standard treatment plan for all patients. Every patient is treated individually and each patient's treatment plan is carefully determined by our doctors.
- We will submit your insurance claims for you and contact your insurance company on your behalf with any questions you might have.
- Dr. Pezza is personally available to all our patients during and after regular office hours and he handles any after-hour emergency personally. Dr. Pezza's personal cell phone number is available to all patients.
- We know that you have a busy schedule outside of your orthodontic appointments, so we will send you text message and email appointment reminders.
- We recognize that your time is just as valuable as ours so we have created a schedule that allows for very minimal wait times.
- Dr. Greg Pezza currently serves as President of the Rhode Island Association of Orthodontists, which puts our practice at the forefront of innovation and staying up-to-date with the evolution of orthodontic treatment as he collaborates with local and national experts on a daily basis.
- We live and work in the community we serve and are dedicated to giving back. We support many small businesses, youth sports teams, student-run school clubs, community outreach and charitable organizations.
- We are lucky to have one of the most-highly trained and experienced team working in our office. We are proud to have very little staff turnover so we are able to establish long-term relationships with our patients.
- Because of our success, we are honored to treat multiple generations of families. We are so appreciative to see children, grandchildren and also great-grandchildren of our former patients.
We look forward to sharing our success with you and we look forward to being a part of your wonderful, life-changing experience here at Pezza Orthodontics. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!